The eyes are a most important and highly developed sensory organ of the body. After the brain, they are the second most complex organ that can process 36,000 pieces of information in an hour.
So, its essential to take care of this valuable organ as it benefits your overall health. They are of great use for both genders to communicate their feelings and interest.
Recommendations to Make Your Eyes Sparkle
If your eyes are red, dry or irritated its important to take proper care of them to make them look healthy and sparkling. Have a glance at some priceless tips.
- Avoid dry air to a great extent. Carry eye drops in your bag to hydrate your eyes.
- To reduce swelling. It is advisable to put green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Rosewater is another remedy for various eye conditions.
- Cucumber juice contains Vitamin C and can avoid puffiness.
- Eye massage can boost circulation and improves lymph drainage.
- Quality sleep of 8 hours can prevent eye problems
- Try to drink plenty of water daily. Besides eyes and skin, it plays an important role in the development of your overall health.
- Virtual concentration on a specific area for so long can also affect your eyes. Try to take eye breaks at regular intervals.
- Enhance the length and thickness of eyelashes with the eyelash extension kit.
Meaning of Eyelash Extension Kit
They are a cosmetic makeup application designed to add length and thickness to your eyelashes. They are customizable and look real as they are glued by hand on the top of your natural lashes.
The answer for how long do they last depend on how you take care of them. If you give proper care then they can last for 6-8 weeks.
On the same token, improper care can ruin your eyelashes for sure. If your technician follows the proper method then it can’t prove dangerous for you. So, while taking an appointment ask them for the ingredients they use. If you are not satisfied with their response, it will be an ideal decision to cancel the appointment.
Salons carry different choices of eyelash extension. However, your preference should be based on various factors like-
- Whether your eyesare almond, round or of any other shape.
- The measurement of your eyes
- Consider the different lid types
- Eye color and orientation of your eyes
- Your sensitivities and preference
Different Type of Eyelash Extension Kits
They are made up of man-made materials or animal fur. Moreover, divided into various types like-
- Mink-Lash Extensions- They produce premium fur and offer a natural look. They are not designed for you if you have any type of allergy to animal fur. These lashes come from the tail fur of Siberian and Chinese minks, so they are expensive.
- Sable Lash Extension- They are finer and fluffier as compared to the first one. They are not recommended for those who are suffering from any kind of allergy or those with the finest natural lashes.
- Fox Mink and Fox-Lash Extension- They are capable to provide an awesome look, without the hefty price tag. The product is available in 11 different styles. Moreover in, various shapes, lengths and volumes.
- Silk-Lash Extensions- As the name indicates, they are not made of genuine silk. They are mid-weight, heavier and uncomfortable than their competitors. They are not for daily use. However, it is a good option for an occasional look.
- Volume-Lash Extension- These Russian or XD Lash Extension comes in a range of 9-15mm. Your priority of length will be based on the thickness of your lashes.
6 Essentials of Eyelash Extension kit
- Lash Tweezers- There are 2 pairs of tweezers to complete a lashing service.
- Isolation Tweezers for isolating each natural lash.
- Lashing tweezers are used to apply for the lash extensions. These tweezers can be curved which are used for volume lashes. Contrary to it, for classic lashes, straight tweezers will be an ideal choice.
- Eyelash Extension Adhesive- Lashes are of no use if they fail to last. Lash Adhesive are perfect to secure your lashes. While purchasing an eyelash extension kit don’t forget to check that it contains an adhesive that matches your skill level.
- Eyelash Tape and Eye Pads- They are essential for your safety. Eye Pads protect sensitive skin under your eye. On the same token, eye tape protects the bottom lashes so that they don’t get glued to the lashes you are extending.
- Prep Primer- They are used for preparing the lids of the client. It is advisable to understand their worth before deciding to use or to skip them.
- Eyelash Brushes- They are your best friend to check your work. So, you can’t ignore them from your kit.
- Lash Extension Remover- Besides how to lash, how to remove eyelash extension is also of equal importance. You can select any remover for lash removing. However, make sure that it contains gentle ingredients that promote natural lashes. An effective remover enables the lashes to slide off easily.
Pros and Cons of Eyelash Extension Kit
The pros and cons of Eyelash Extension are equally weighed. So, you are required to notice both before making any decision.
- If the process is wisely followed then results are also stunning.
- Feel free about applying and removing mascara every day.
- They can last for 2-3 weeks or months.
- You are required to spend a lot on lashes.
- They require extra attention and maintenance.
An eyelash extension kit is an impressive way to enhance your eyelashes without mascara. If you are sincere about your eyes then it will be a profitable deal to go for it.
Lash extensions are individually applied natural hair fibers attached with surgical glue to the base of each eyelash. Yes, the process is time-consuming and painstaking but its results are also shocking.
Lash extension kits worth the money. However, they are not designed for everyone.