Instagram is a social media platform on which we share short videos and photos. Sometimes we love to download and store these videos on our external devices outside the App but get stranded as we cannot just click ‘Download’ and have the video stored on our devices.
Apart from using external devices, there is a faster way to download videos from Instagram now. SnapInsta is an application extension that can be downloaded to Instagram and conveniently used to download and save videos and shorts from the App.
SnapInsta has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to download Instagram videos and shorts with just a tap.
So, should you consider using this App to download your videos from Instagram?
Let’s take a look at how the App works:
How to Install the Add-On?
To integrate SnapInsta with Instagram, follow the steps below:
- Search ‘Instagram video Downloader/SnapInsta.
- On the results, click ‘Download.’
- Once the file extension is downloaded to your PC or Smartphone, open and run it, this will install the Add-on.
- Launch Instagram from the App or your Browser.
- Click on video, photo, IGTV that you want to download and click ‘Share’.
- The SnapInsta Add-On will show on your App as an option to share videos or shorts.
- Click on it, and the video URL will be automatically pasted on it.
- Wait for the ‘Download’ pop-up to show.
- Select the quality and format in which you want to download the video and download.
- The video is saved to the default location or the customized location you set up.
- Open SnapInsta Downloader from the Browser on your PC or Smartphone.
- Copy video URL from Instagram.
- Paste video URL to SnapInsta.
- Wait for the ‘Download’ pop-up to show.
- Select the format and quality of the video to download; for now, most videos download at 360p.
- Download and save to default or customized location on your device.
See, that wasn’t hard!
Advantages of Downloading Instagram Videos Via SnapInsta.
When using Instagram, downloading videos over this App is easy and carries many pros:
- You do not need to download this App. It is added as an extension to the Host App you wish to use. Using SnapInsta saves space on your devices and keeps them free of App congestion.
- When added as an Extension on the Host App, the video URL pastes automatically on its Interface, making downloading videos fast and super efficient!
- You get to choose the quality of your video, giving videos downloaded in HD and Ultra HD resolutions, which are clear and more pleasant to watch.
- SnapInsta Video Downloader supports all video formats, so you are not limited by the annoying ‘Video Format Not Supported’ common with other video-downloading Apps in the market.
- The App also allows you to download all video types from Instagram, such as reels, stories, videos, IGTV and photos.
- Since you only copy and paste video URL, or if the App is added to Instagram App as an extension, it pastes automatically, you save time downloading media. You are not redirected from one website to another to download your files. It is fast, easy and convenient!
- You can access and save media from private accounts without asking the account owners to share the media with you first. That keeps you entertained anonymously, of course, without stalking because you cannot use the App to access media not already shared in the account.
- SnapInsta is compatible with all devices and operating systems, allowing you to save videos and photos from any device and any OS.
- This App lets you save your downloaded media to local locations such that you can access them without using the Instagram App or without the internet.
- You do not need to register on the App or have an account to use it. We know how hard it is to remember passwords and login details. This App saves you the hassle.
- This App is available absolutely for free!
Limitations of SnapInsta Video Downloader
This App Extension has a few disadvantages when used to download videos:
- It carries Ads that can be annoying as you have to keep clicking them away to access the download menu and prompts.
- You cannot repost downloaded videos online without editing or reformatting them. During editing, you have to truncate the tape so that the video is not a replica of the original to repost it. In short, you can only repost downloaded videos in parts, which may not be fun or helpful to the target audience.
- You can only download one video at a time; that is, you cannot select multiple URLs and paste all to download. You must go back at least two clicks to import a new URL.
SnapInsta saves you so much time and hassle; and gets your media stored locally on your device for use anywhere and at any time, even when you log out of Instagram or do not have access to the internet.
The pros of using this App farm outweigh the cons, so why don’t you give it a run and give me feedback! I will be happy to help you set it up and improve your user experience with this ingenious App!